Ritter Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ryder:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old English rīdere (rider, knight, mounted warrior). Var: Rider.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ritter? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ritter
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ritter
- Comments and insights on the name Ritter
- Personal experiences with the name Ritter
- Nicknames for Ritter
hi i will ilke to whos ritter but plz can you get me good hows ritter?
- Meanings and history of the name Ritter
Surname from the German word ritter meaning 'rider, knight'.
- Famous real-life people named Ritter
John Ritter, American actor.
Cardinal Joseph Ritter, American Cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church.
- Ritter in song, story & screen