Ronil Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ronaldo:
A cognate of the Scottish Ronald, a name derived from the Scandinavian Rögnvaldr (ruler of judgment), a compound name composed of the Old Norse elements regin, rögn (advice, judgment, decision) and valdr (ruler, power). Short: Ron. Pet: Ronnie, Ronny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ronil? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ronil
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ronil
- Comments and insights on the name Ronil
- Personal experiences with the name Ronil
- Nicknames for Ronil
- Meanings and history of the name Ronil
It means "Full of Life"
- Famous real-life people named Ronil
- Ronil in song, story & screen