Roreto Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rory:
Anglcized form of Ruairí (red, rust-colored). The name was born by Rory O'Conor, the last high king of Ireland, who reigned from 1166 - 1170.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Roreto? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Roreto
Contribute your knowledge to the name Roreto
- Comments and insights on the name Roreto
Roreto is a robust boys name pronounced Roar-ret-toh. It is an Italian place name which may be shortened to Rory.
- Personal experiences with the name Roreto
- Nicknames for Roreto
- Meanings and history of the name Roreto
Roreto is an Italian place name which is located in Turin Italy
- Famous real-life people named Roreto
Count of Roreto
- Roreto in song, story & screen