Ruperto Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Rupert:
A cognate of Robert, derived from the Old High German Hruodperht, a compound name composed of the elements hruod (fame) and perht (bright).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ruperto? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ruperto
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ruperto
- Comments and insights on the name Ruperto
Spanish form of Rupert
- Personal experiences with the name Ruperto
- Nicknames for Ruperto
- Meanings and history of the name Ruperto
- Famous real-life people named Ruperto
- Ruperto in song, story & screen