Rylie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Riley:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old English elements ryge (rye) and lēah (wood, clearing, meadow). The name was indicative of one who dwelled near a rye field.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Rylie? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Rylie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Rylie
- Comments and insights on the name Rylie
- Personal experiences with the name Rylie
Often a girl's name but generally unisex
- Nicknames for Rylie
Ry, Ryles, Ry-Ry
- Meanings and history of the name Rylie
Of Irish origin, meaning "courageous, valiant".
Also of English origin, where its meaning is "rye meadow".
- Famous real-life people named Rylie
- Rylie in song, story & screen