Ryter Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ryder:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old English rīdere (rider, knight, mounted warrior). Var: Rider.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Ryter
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ryter
- Comments and insights on the name Ryter
A contemporary name that derives from the word writer.
- Personal experiences with the name Ryter
- Nicknames for Ryter
- Meanings and history of the name Ryter
- Famous real-life people named Ryter
- Ryter in song, story & screen