Sansao Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Samson:
Derived from the Hebrew shimshōn (the sun). Samson was an Israelite judge whose great strength stemmed from his long hair, which as a Nazarite he was forbidden to cut. He was treacherously betrayed to the Philistines by his mistress, Delilah. Var: Sampson.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Sansao? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Sansao
Contribute your knowledge to the name Sansao
- Comments and insights on the name Sansao
Portuguese form of Samson
- Personal experiences with the name Sansao
- Nicknames for Sansao
- Meanings and history of the name Sansao
- Famous real-life people named Sansao
- Sansao in song, story & screen