Santos Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Santos:
Derived from the Latin sanctus (holy).
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Santos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Santos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Santos
- Comments and insights on the name Santos
Santos is a surname used in Spanish-speaking and Portuguese-speaking countries.
- Personal experiences with the name Santos
- Nicknames for Santos
- Meanings and history of the name Santos
In Spanish and Portuguese it means "saints".
- Famous real-life people named Santos
Santos Colón (1922-1998), Puerto Rican singer
- Santos in song, story & screen
Santos Reynoso, character on American TV's "Ugly Betty"