Saulo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Saul:
Derived from the Hebrew shā'ūl (asked for, asked of God). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew judge and prophet who annointed Saul as the first king of Israel.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Saulo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Saulo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Saulo
- Comments and insights on the name Saulo
A Spanish version of Saul.
- Personal experiences with the name Saulo
- Nicknames for Saulo
- Meanings and history of the name Saulo
- Famous real-life people named Saulo
- Saulo in song, story & screen