Seath Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Seath? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Seath
Contribute your knowledge to the name Seath
- Comments and insights on the name Seath
I don't know why, but Seath really rolls off the tongue for me, in a good way! It sounds dangerous!
- Personal experiences with the name Seath
- Nicknames for Seath
- Meanings and history of the name Seath
It is a very old Celtic/Gaelic surname of Scottish origins. It sounds male if used as a first name, but it is actually a name used for both male and female.
Translated, it means Wolf-Like or Wolfish.
- Famous real-life people named Seath
- Seath in song, story & screen