Shai Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shai? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shai
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shai
- Comments and insights on the name Shai
May be a nickname for Isaiah which is the Anglicized version of the Hebrew name Yeshayahu. May also be a nickname for Yishai, the Hebrew name for Jesse.
The word "shai" occurs three times in the Bible: Ps 68:29, Ps 76:11, and Isaiah 18:7. All three times it is talking about a gift brought to the L-RD.
- Personal experiences with the name Shai
- Nicknames for Shai
- Meanings and history of the name Shai
Means "gift" in Hebrew.
Pronounced : SHIE/SHAHY
- Famous real-life people named Shai
Shai Agassi, an Israeli inventor and businessman with a really neat plan for making electric cars a viable option
- Shai in song, story & screen