Shainen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Shane:
An Anglicized form of the Irish Seaghán, a variant form of Eóin which is a Gaelic cognate of John (God is gracious).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shainen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shainen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shainen
- Comments and insights on the name Shainen
Creative name for a child bound to be creative
- Personal experiences with the name Shainen
I’ve only met bold and kind individuals with the name Shainen
- Nicknames for Shainen
- Meanings and history of the name Shainen
- Famous real-life people named Shainen
- Shainen in song, story & screen