Shlomo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Solomon:
Derived from the Hebrew shĕlōmōh (peaceful). The name is borne in the Bible by the son and successor of King David, renowned for his wisdom and ability to communicate with animals.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Shlomo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Shlomo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Shlomo
- Comments and insights on the name Shlomo
- Personal experiences with the name Shlomo
- Nicknames for Shlomo
- Meanings and history of the name Shlomo
Shlomo is a Hebrew name meaning "peace."
- Famous real-life people named Shlomo
- Shlomo in song, story & screen