Simeus Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Simon:
Derived from the Hebrew shim'ōn (heard). The name is borned in the Bible by several characters, including Simon of Cyrene, the man seized from the crowd during the procession of the crucifixion to carry the heavy cross after Jesus could no longer bear its weight.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Simeus? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Simeus
Contribute your knowledge to the name Simeus
- Comments and insights on the name Simeus
- Personal experiences with the name Simeus
- Nicknames for Simeus
- Meanings and history of the name Simeus
Meaning 'doubting person' being of Altaic origin
- Famous real-life people named Simeus
- Simeus in song, story & screen