Taavetti Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name David:
From the Hebrew dāvīd (beloved). The name is borne in the Bible by the second Israelite king. Short: Dave. Pet: Davey, Davie, Davy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Taavetti? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Taavetti
Contribute your knowledge to the name Taavetti
- Comments and insights on the name Taavetti
Finnish form of David
- Personal experiences with the name Taavetti
- Nicknames for Taavetti
- Meanings and history of the name Taavetti
- Famous real-life people named Taavetti
- Taavetti in song, story & screen