Tamino Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Thomas:
Derived from the Aramaic tē’ōma (a twin). The name is borne in the Bible by an apostle who doubted the resurrection of Christ. It is from him that the label "Doubting Thomas" came. Var: Thomass, Tomas. Short: Thom, Tom. Pet: Tommy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Tamino
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tamino
- Comments and insights on the name Tamino
- Personal experiences with the name Tamino
- Nicknames for Tamino
- Meanings and history of the name Tamino
Of German origin.
- Famous real-life people named Tamino
- Tamino in song, story & screen
Tamino, protagonist in the opera The Magic Flute by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.