Tancredi Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Tancredi
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tancredi
- Comments and insights on the name Tancredi
- Personal experiences with the name Tancredi
- Nicknames for Tancredi
- Meanings and history of the name Tancredi
Italian from of an ancient Germanic name meaning "thought and counsel."
- Famous real-life people named Tancredi
Trancred, 10th century Norman soldier; leader in the First Crusade.
- Tancredi in song, story & screen
Tancredi, an opera by composer Gioachino Rossini.
Tancredi Falconieri, fictional character in the novel "The Leopard" by Giuseppe Tomasi di Lampedusa
Tancred Torssen, fictional character in the children's series 'Children of the Red King' by Jenny Nimmo