Taneli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daniel:
Derived from the Hebrew dāni’ēl (God is my judge). The name is borne in the Bible by a Hebrew prophet whose faith kept him from harm in a den of hungry lions. Short: Dan. Pet: Danny.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Taneli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Taneli
- Comments and insights on the name Taneli
- Personal experiences with the name Taneli
- Nicknames for Taneli
- Meanings and history of the name Taneli
Taneli is the Finnish form of Daniel.
- Famous real-life people named Taneli
- Taneli in song, story & screen