Teunis Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Anthony:
Derived from the Latin Antonius, an old Roman family name of unknown etymology. “Priceless” and “of inestimable worth” are popular folk definitions of the name. Var: Anton, Antonio. Short: Toni, Tonio, Tony.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Teunis? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Teunis
Contribute your knowledge to the name Teunis
- Comments and insights on the name Teunis
- Personal experiences with the name Teunis
- Nicknames for Teunis
- Meanings and history of the name Teunis
Dutch, a diminutive of Antonius
- Famous real-life people named Teunis
Teunis G. Bergen, American politician from New York
- Teunis in song, story & screen