Thierri Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Theodore:
Derived from the Latin Theodorus, which is from the Greek Theodōros, a compounding of the elements theos (god) and dōron (a gift): hence, "God's gift." Var: Theodor. Short: Theo. Pet: Teddy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Thierri
Contribute your knowledge to the name Thierri
- Comments and insights on the name Thierri
- Personal experiences with the name Thierri
- Nicknames for Thierri
- Meanings and history of the name Thierri
This is the French form of Theodore.
- Famous real-life people named Thierri
Thierry Rautureau, chef famous for his appearance on Top Chef Masters.
Thierry Daniel Henry, French footballer.
- Thierri in song, story & screen