Tigh Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tyler:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Old French tieuleor, tieulier (tiler, tile maker) and the Middle English tyler, tylere (a brick, a tile). The name originated as an occupational name for a tile or brick maker or layer.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tigh? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tigh
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tigh
- Comments and insights on the name Tigh
- Personal experiences with the name Tigh
I have only known one person with this spelling of the name Tigh and he was the smartest man I ever knew.
- Nicknames for Tigh
- Meanings and history of the name Tigh
- Famous real-life people named Tigh
- Tigh in song, story & screen