Tomasz Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Thomas:
Derived from the Aramaic tē’ōma (a twin). The name is borne in the Bible by an apostle who doubted the resurrection of Christ. It is from him that the label "Doubting Thomas" came. Var: Thomass, Tomas. Short: Thom, Tom. Pet: Tommy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tomasz? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tomasz
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tomasz
- Comments and insights on the name Tomasz
- Personal experiences with the name Tomasz
- Nicknames for Tomasz
- Meanings and history of the name Tomasz
Polish form of Thomas.
- Famous real-life people named Tomasz
Tomasz Stańko, Polish jazz trumpeter and composer.
Tomasz Wróblewski, Polish extreme metal musician.
- Tomasz in song, story & screen