Tomos Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Thomas:
Derived from the Aramaic tē’ōma (a twin). The name is borne in the Bible by an apostle who doubted the resurrection of Christ. It is from him that the label "Doubting Thomas" came. Var: Thomass, Tomas. Short: Thom, Tom. Pet: Tommy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tomos? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tomos
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tomos
- Comments and insights on the name Tomos
Welsh form of Thomas
- Personal experiences with the name Tomos
- Nicknames for Tomos
- Meanings and history of the name Tomos
- Famous real-life people named Tomos
- Tomos in song, story & screen