Toussaint Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Toussaint? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Toussaint
Contribute your knowledge to the name Toussaint
- Comments and insights on the name Toussaint
- Personal experiences with the name Toussaint
- Nicknames for Toussaint
- Meanings and history of the name Toussaint
Pronounced "TOO-SAHn." A French name meaning "all saints." This name is traditionally given to boys born on November 1st, The Feast of All Saints.
- Famous real-life people named Toussaint
Toussaint Charbonneau, French-Canadian trader and a member of the Lewis and Clark Expedition (he was the husband of Sacagawea.)
Toussaint Louverture, Father of the Haitian Revolution for Independence.
- Toussaint in song, story & screen