Trevik Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Trevor:
Transferred use of the English surname meaning "belonging to Trevear." Trevear is a place-name in Cornwall meaning "the big farm, the big estate." It is derived from the Cornish and Welsh tre (a homestead, an estate) and mear, mawr (great, large). Alternatively, Trevor was used as an Anglicized form of the Irish Treabhar (discreet). Var: Trevar, Trever.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Trevik? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Trevik
Contribute your knowledge to the name Trevik
- Comments and insights on the name Trevik
- Personal experiences with the name Trevik
Brother with name
- Nicknames for Trevik
- Meanings and history of the name Trevik
- Famous real-life people named Trevik
- Trevik in song, story & screen