Tysen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Tyson:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Old French tison (firebrand). Var: Tieson. Short: Tie, Ty.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Tysen? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Tysen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Tysen
- Comments and insights on the name Tysen
- Personal experiences with the name Tysen
- Nicknames for Tysen
Ty, T.T., Ty-Ty
- Meanings and history of the name Tysen
English derived- Means: Firebrand- a person who is passionate about a particular cause, typically inciting change and taking radical action.
- Famous real-life people named Tysen
Tyson Beckford-Actor, Singer
Tyson Chandler- Basketball Player
- Tysen in song, story & screen