Ulisses Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ulysses:
Latin form of the Greek Odysseus. The name is borne in mythology by the hero of the Odyssey.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ulisses? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ulisses
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ulisses
- Comments and insights on the name Ulisses
- Personal experiences with the name Ulisses
- Nicknames for Ulisses
- Meanings and history of the name Ulisses
Portuguese form of Latin Ulixes, probably meaning "to be angry, to hate"
- Famous real-life people named Ulisses
- Ulisses in song, story & screen