Vlasios Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Blaise:
Borrowed from the French, Blaise is of uncertain etymology. Some believe it is derived from the Latin Blaesus, which is from blaesus (deformed, stuttering). Var: Blaize, Blayze, Blaze.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Vlasios
Contribute your knowledge to the name Vlasios
- Comments and insights on the name Vlasios
Greek form of Blaise
- Personal experiences with the name Vlasios
- Nicknames for Vlasios
- Meanings and history of the name Vlasios
- Famous real-life people named Vlasios
- Vlasios in song, story & screen