Wilfredo Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Wilfredo:
A cognate of Wilfred, which is derived from the Old English Wilfrith (desire for peace), a compound name composed of the elements willa (a wish, a desire) and frith (peace). Var: Wilfrid, Willifred.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Wilfredo? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Wilfredo
Contribute your knowledge to the name Wilfredo
- Comments and insights on the name Wilfredo
- Personal experiences with the name Wilfredo
- Nicknames for Wilfredo
- Meanings and history of the name Wilfredo
- Famous real-life people named Wilfredo
- Wilfredo in song, story & screen