Winslow Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Winslow? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Winslow
Contribute your knowledge to the name Winslow
- Comments and insights on the name Winslow
- Personal experiences with the name Winslow
- Nicknames for Winslow
- Meanings and history of the name Winslow
From Old English, means "Friend's Hill"
- Famous real-life people named Winslow
Winslow Homer, 19th century American artist
Kellen Winslow, American pro football player
Justise Winslow, American pro basketball player
- Winslow in song, story & screen
Winslow family from "Family Matters"
The small Arizona town of Winslow was immortalized in the Eagles 1977 song “Take It Easy” - “I'm a-standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona / Such a fine sight to see” - and it was an original stop on Route 66.