Wyitt Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Wyatt:
Transferred use of the English surname derived from the Anglo-French personal name Wyot and the French personal name Guyot, which is derived from the name Guy (a guide, a leader) and the diminutive suffix -ot: hence, "little Guy."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Wyitt? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Wyitt
Contribute your knowledge to the name Wyitt
- Comments and insights on the name Wyitt
Spelling variant of Wyatt.
- Personal experiences with the name Wyitt
- Nicknames for Wyitt
- Meanings and history of the name Wyitt
- Famous real-life people named Wyitt
- Wyitt in song, story & screen
Wyitt Luckett-Younger brother of Sayward Luckett the main character in Conrad Richter's settler saga "The Awakening Land"