Xean Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Sean:
Derived from Seán, an Irish cognate of John (God is gracious). See JOHN.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Xean
Contribute your knowledge to the name Xean
- Comments and insights on the name Xean
- Personal experiences with the name Xean
- Nicknames for Xean
- Meanings and history of the name Xean
Xean has the same meaning with the name SEAN.
It is derived from an Irish name SEÁN (Anglicized to SEAN) meaning "YAHWEH (The LORD) is gracious", God is gracious,God's gracious gift.
- Famous real-life people named Xean
- Xean in song, story & screen