Ysidro Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Ysidro? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ysidro
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ysidro
- Comments and insights on the name Ysidro
An established variant of the more common Isidro and Isidoro.
- Personal experiences with the name Ysidro
- Nicknames for Ysidro
- Meanings and history of the name Ysidro
Ysidro is a Spanish cognate for Isidore. The name San Ysidro is used at a number of locations throughout the southwestern US, and is a reference to St. Isidore.
- Famous real-life people named Ysidro
- Ysidro in song, story & screen
Don Simon Ysidro is the morally ambiguous vampire in the Barbara Hambly series of James Asher stories.