Yulian Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Julian:
From the Latin Julianus, which is a derivative of Julius, and old Roman family name thought to be derived from Iulus (the first down on the chin, downy-bearded). Because a person just beginning to develop facial hair is young, “youth” became an accepted meaning of the name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Yulian? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Yulian
Contribute your knowledge to the name Yulian
- Comments and insights on the name Yulian
- Personal experiences with the name Yulian
- Nicknames for Yulian
- Meanings and history of the name Yulian
- Famous real-life people named Yulian
- Yulian in song, story & screen