Zacarias Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Zachary:
English cognate of the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and Ecclesiastic Greek Zacharias (remembrance of the Lord), which is from the Hebrew Zecharya, a derivative of zĕcharyah (God remembers, memory).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zacarias? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zacarias
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zacarias
- Comments and insights on the name Zacarias
Spanish version of Zachary and Zacharias
- Personal experiences with the name Zacarias
- Nicknames for Zacarias
- Meanings and history of the name Zacarias
- Famous real-life people named Zacarias
- Zacarias in song, story & screen