Zackery Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Zachary:
English cognate of the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and Ecclesiastic Greek Zacharias (remembrance of the Lord), which is from the Hebrew Zecharya, a derivative of zĕcharyah (God remembers, memory).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zackery? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zackery
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zackery
- Comments and insights on the name Zackery
As with all non-traditional spellings of familiar names, you are probably going to have to correct people often.
- Personal experiences with the name Zackery
My little brother's name is Zackery. Our mom wanted a phonetic spelling of 'Zachary'
- Nicknames for Zackery
- Meanings and history of the name Zackery
- Famous real-life people named Zackery
- Zackery in song, story & screen