Zakaree Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Zachary:
English cognate of the Ecclesiastic Late Latin and Ecclesiastic Greek Zacharias (remembrance of the Lord), which is from the Hebrew Zecharya, a derivative of zĕcharyah (God remembers, memory).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Zakaree
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zakaree
- Comments and insights on the name Zakaree
- Personal experiences with the name Zakaree
- Nicknames for Zakaree
- Meanings and history of the name Zakaree
- Famous real-life people named Zakaree
- Zakaree in song, story & screen