Zeth Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Seth:
Seth Derived from the Hebrew sheth (appointed). The name is borne in the Bible by the third son of Adam and Eve, borne after the death of Abel at the hands of his brother, Cain.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Zeth? What are his siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Zeth
Contribute your knowledge to the name Zeth
- Comments and insights on the name Zeth
A respelling of Seth.
- Personal experiences with the name Zeth
I had a friend named Zeth back in the 5th grade. He was pretty cool as a person, constantly sarcastic and was the class clown. He had sprinkles of freckles, and light brown hair and brown eyes.
- Nicknames for Zeth
- Meanings and history of the name Zeth
- Famous real-life people named Zeth
- Zeth in song, story & screen