Aada Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ada:
Pet form of Adele (noble) and Adelaide (noble one), Ada is also a Germanic cognate of the biblical Adah (adornment) and an Ibo name meaning "first-born female."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Aada? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Aada
Contribute your knowledge to the name Aada
- Comments and insights on the name Aada
- Personal experiences with the name Aada
- Nicknames for Aada
Aady, Adi, A, Ad
- Meanings and history of the name Aada
Form of Aadolf.
- Famous real-life people named Aada
- Aada in song, story & screen