Abella Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isabella:
A Spanish variant of Elizabeth, which is from the Hebrew elīsheba' (God is my oath).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Abella? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Abella
Contribute your knowledge to the name Abella
- Comments and insights on the name Abella
- Personal experiences with the name Abella
- Nicknames for Abella
- Meanings and history of the name Abella
USAGE: English, Medieval Italian
Possibly the elaborated feminine form of the masculine name Abel.
- Famous real-life people named Abella
- Abella in song, story & screen