Accalia Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Accalia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Accalia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Accalia
- Comments and insights on the name Accalia
- Personal experiences with the name Accalia
My birth name is Accallia. I've always had it mispronounced, teased as a young personand until I was an adult did I embrace this name. It's different to say the least and so am I.
- Nicknames for Accalia
Acc, Acca, Cally, Cali, Calia, Call, Cal
- Meanings and history of the name Accalia
Accalia is of Latin origin. In mythology, Accalia was name of the human foster mother of Romulus and Remus, the twins who founded Rome. Legend has it that after their abandonment as infants, they were initially suckled by a she-wolf. Accalia was her replacement.
- Famous real-life people named Accalia
- Accalia in song, story & screen