Adalee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ada:
Pet form of Adele (noble) and Adelaide (noble one), Ada is also a Germanic cognate of the biblical Adah (adornment) and an Ibo name meaning "first-born female."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adalee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adalee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adalee
- Comments and insights on the name Adalee
Traditional yet modern
- Personal experiences with the name Adalee
Addie Leigh was my husbands grandmother
- Nicknames for Adalee
- Meanings and history of the name Adalee
- Famous real-life people named Adalee
- Adalee in song, story & screen