Adalei Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adelaide:
Variant of the Germanic Adelheid (nobility), a compound name composed of the elements adal (noble) and heit (kind, sort): hence, "nobility."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adalei? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adalei
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adalei
- Comments and insights on the name Adalei
- Personal experiences with the name Adalei
My cousin is named Adalei Marie
- Nicknames for Adalei
- Meanings and history of the name Adalei
- Famous real-life people named Adalei
- Adalei in song, story & screen