Adaleia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adelaide:
Variant of the Germanic Adelheid (nobility), a compound name composed of the elements adal (noble) and heit (kind, sort): hence, "nobility."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adaleia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adaleia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adaleia
- Comments and insights on the name Adaleia
Pronounced (adda-laya) Although unusual many people compliment the name on it's beauty.
- Personal experiences with the name Adaleia
I named my daughter Adaleia. She is a very smart, bubbly, happy, and outgoing little girl, the name is very fitting :)
- Nicknames for Adaleia
- Meanings and history of the name Adaleia
I have not found a meaning or history for this name upon research.
- Famous real-life people named Adaleia
- Adaleia in song, story & screen