Adalena Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adele:
A name that originated as a shortened form of Adelheid and Adelaide (nobility) but is not bestowed as an independent given name. It was borne by the youngest daughter (c. 1062 - 1137) of William the Conqueror. Var: Adela.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adalena? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adalena
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adalena
- Comments and insights on the name Adalena
An older form of Adele, or Adeline.
- Personal experiences with the name Adalena
My middle name is Adalena, and I think it is vary butifull! I have never met anyone else with this name, and I think it goes really well with my first name, Faith.
- Nicknames for Adalena
- Meanings and history of the name Adalena
- Famous real-life people named Adalena
- Adalena in song, story & screen