Adamina Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adamina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adamina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adamina
- Comments and insights on the name Adamina
Used occasionally in Spanish, and was once moderately common in Scotland.
Adamina a and Damiana are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Adamina
- Nicknames for Adamina
Addie, Ads, Mina, Mimi, Ada
- Meanings and history of the name Adamina
Feminine variation of the Hebrew Adam, means 'child of the red earth'
- Famous real-life people named Adamina
- Adamina in song, story & screen