Addassah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Hadassah:
Hebrew name meaning "myrtle, a myrtle tree." In the Bible, Hadassah is the Hebrew name of Queen Esther.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Addassah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Addassah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Addassah
- Comments and insights on the name Addassah
Addassah also spelled or derived from "Hadassah"
- Personal experiences with the name Addassah
I just love the story of Queen Esther, she stood up for her people but I much more love the name Addassah than Esther.
- Nicknames for Addassah
- Meanings and history of the name Addassah
Biblical, name of Queen Esther, also means myrtle in Hebrew, means righteous or to do the right thing.
- Famous real-life people named Addassah
- Addassah in song, story & screen