Addysen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Addison:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Middle English Addisone (son of Addy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Addysen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Addysen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Addysen
- Comments and insights on the name Addysen
- Personal experiences with the name Addysen
My wife came up with a new spelling of Addison to make it more feminine for our daughter.
- Nicknames for Addysen
- Meanings and history of the name Addysen
- Famous real-life people named Addysen
- Addysen in song, story & screen