Adelae Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Adelaide:
Variant of the Germanic Adelheid (nobility), a compound name composed of the elements adal (noble) and heit (kind, sort): hence, "nobility."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adelae? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adelae
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adelae
- Comments and insights on the name Adelae
- Personal experiences with the name Adelae
- Nicknames for Adelae
Addi, Addy, Della
- Meanings and history of the name Adelae
Origin Adelaide, meaning "nobility"
- Famous real-life people named Adelae
- Adelae in song, story & screen