Adisyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Addison:
Transferred use of the surname derived from the Middle English Addisone (son of Addy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Adisyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Adisyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Adisyn
- Comments and insights on the name Adisyn
- Personal experiences with the name Adisyn
- Nicknames for Adisyn
- Meanings and history of the name Adisyn
Variant of Addison
- Famous real-life people named Adisyn
- Adisyn in song, story & screen